WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, local surf shop deals, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, post on the forums with questions, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 AM PDT THU APR 24 2014
...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK...
SURF HEIGHT.............3 TO 5 FEET.
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS
SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......61 TO 64 DEGREES.
OUTLOOK FOR FRIDAY...2 TO 4 FEET.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Quiksilver Pico Alto Classic readies for Friday start
- Off-season Mentawai may hold more gold
- Ring It! Carissa Moore claims Rip Curl Pro Bells
- Save The Waves honors Ramón Navarro's environmental efforts
- Industry vet Dave Lester joins ...Lost Surfboards as GM
- UK Christian Surfers anticipate 2014 Jesus Surf Series
- South African Masters boasts major sponsor Cool Shoe
- RVCA Junior Challenge hits JBay full speed ahead
- A national team of one? Ask Italy's Leo Fioravanti
- Dede Suryana wins Bali-Japan Friendship event