WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 PM PDT WED SEP 2 2015
...MODERATE RIP CURRENT RISK...
.THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH THURSDAY...
SURF HEIGHT.............NORTH OF SOLANA BEACH...2 TO 4 FEET WITH
SETS TO 5 FEET TODAY...THEN 2 TO 3 FEET
THURSDAY. ELSEWHERE...2 TO 3 FEET.
RIP CURRENT RISK........MODERATE. CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF DANGEROUS RIP CURRENTS.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......74 TO 77 DEGREES.
REMARKS...LOWERING SOUTHWEST SWELL.
OUTLOOK FOR FRIDAY...1 TO 3 FEET.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Magicseaweed British National Champs surface at Croyde Bay
- Ben Skinner wins Carve Peer Poll award for best longboarder
- Coaching with Martin Dunn: Try this simple key to surfing success
- The ultimate party wave could happen in South Africa
- Who's In? Athletes confirmed for world's first stadium surf comp
- World's best adaptive surfers to compete in San Diego
- Legendary surfers to compete in Heritage Series at Lowers
- New England crowns region's summer series champions
- Day 2 proves challenging at the Pantin Classic Galicia Pro
- College Blog: Between classes mediocre surf sure feels good