WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, local surf shop deals, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, post on the forums with questions, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 PM PDT SAT OCT 25 2014
...BEACH HAZARD STATEMENT SUNDAY...
...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK SUNDAY...
.THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY...
SURF HEIGHT.............1 TO 3 FEET THROUGH THIS EVENING...
BECOMING 3 TO 6 FEET SUNDAY MORNING.
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS
SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......69 TO 72 DEGREES.
REMARKS...LOCAL MAX SETS 8 FEET SOUTH OF LA JOLLA ON EXPOSED WEST
OUTLOOK FOR MONDAY...3 TO 5 FEET. MAX SETS TO 6 FEET.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Caravan Club supports British National Champs
- Swell sights on Santa Cruz for Coldwater Classic
- Michael Rodrigues wins Oceano Santa Catarina Pro
- ASP World Junior Champs kick off in clean surf
- It's ON! Claro ISA 50th Anniversary World Games
- What to watch? Opening ceremony for ISA WSG
- Solar Station Design launches three new brands
- South African team heads to Peru for World Games
- Top young surfers prep for ASP World Junior Champs
- Drum lines ditched (for now) in Western Australia