WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 PM PST MON JAN 26 2015
...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK...
.TONIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY...
SURF HEIGHT.............3 TO 5 FEET WITH OCCASIONAL SETS TO 6 FEET.
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS
SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......60 TO 62 DEGREES.
OUTLOOK FOR WEDNESDAY...3 TO 5 FEET WITH OCCASIONAL SETS TO 6 FEET.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Volcom's Hossegor house reflects on the joys of summer
- Ando & Electric announce U.S. launch of signature shades
- WSL juniors take to Sunset Beach for 1000 JP points
- Climate change could intensify La Nina phenomenon
- Red and Surfer Mag debut film making platform, competition
- South Africans rule finals of Reunion Island Challenge
- Something knocks surfer off board while filming dolphins
- National Geo explores Hawaiian culture through photos
- New South Wales may get shark-detecting sonar
- Kennings and Ensor take top honors at Kiwi grom comp