WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 PM PST TUE MAR 3 2015
...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK...
.THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY...
SURF HEIGHT.............NORTH OF ENCINITAS...3 TO 5 FEET.
ELSEWHERE...2 TO 4 FEET.
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS
SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......60 TO 63 DEGREES.
REMARKS...LONG PERIOD SOUTH-SOUTHWEST SWELL.
OUTLOOK FOR THURSDAY...LITTLE CHANGE.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Laird opens up about that Raglan foil board session
- Pottz and Tom Carroll to chef SurfAid's Bondi party
- Quik & Roxy Pros sleep in as surf drops at Snapper
- Quik opens latest 'iconic location' store in Coolangatta
- Camp Shred confirms expansion of brands & vendors
- FCS II system launches colorful range of plugs
- Tasmania's Wahu Surfer Groms Comps wrap up season
- State Champs crowned at Victorian Junior Series
- Electric adds Mattson 2 as brand ambassadors
- Royden Bryson wins RVCA Rolling Retro