WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 AM PDT FRI MAY 29 2015
...MODERATE RIP CURRENT RISK...
SURF HEIGHT.............2 TO 4 FEET WITH SETS TO 5 FEET.
RIP CURRENT THREAT......MODERATE. SURF ZONE CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE
FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF LIFE THREATENING RIP
WATER TEMPERATURE.......62 TO 65 DEGREES.
REMARKS...HIGHEST SURF NORTH OF CARDIFF.
OUTLOOK FOR SATURDAY...2 TO 4 FEET.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Big wave charger Andrew Cotton joins Saltrock team
- American Wave Machine to build standing wave in Chinese resort
- A staggering 200,000 shark fins seized in Ecuador
- Following California oil spill, activists fight drilling expansion
- Makua Rothman eyes Teen Choice Award for male athlete
- Wavegarden/Surf Snowdonia partners with Firewire
- Titans of Mavericks retains contest permit for next season
- World Surf League event returns to Anglet in August
- What's it like to almost die at Teahupo'o? Hear about it
- SHACC display honors Hobie Alter's contributions to surfing