WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, local surf shop deals, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, post on the forums with questions, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 AM PDT FRI AUG 22 2014
...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK...
...BEACH HAZARD STATEMENT IN EFFECT THROUGH SUNDAY AFTERNOON...
SURF HEIGHT.............3 TO 5 FEET WITH LOCAL SETS TO 7 FEET.
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS
SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......67 TO 74 DEGREES.
REMARKS...HIGHEST SETS ALONG SOUTH FACING BEACHES.
OUTLOOK FOR SATURDAY...LITTLE CHANGE. STRONG RIP CURRENTS.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Juniors fire Day 2 of Swatch Girls Pro
- Lay Day called at Swatch Girls Pro France
- Mad Hueys back ASP & ASC event at Keramas
- Boardwalk(er) Empire: ASP adds Atlantic City LQS
- Billabong Pro Tahiti calls Lay Day on Thursday
- Unsponsored pros chase $50K to pursue ASP tour
- FCS & Surfing Australia expand partnership
- Duke's OceanFest rolls with lifeguards & longboards
- Patagonia art project ties environment to politics
- Vans Pro flares in less-than-stellar surf