WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 AM PDT SUN JUL 05 2015
SURF HEIGHT.............2 TO 3 FEET WITH LOCAL SETS TO 4 FEET.
RIP CURRENT RISK........LOW.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......64 TO 71 DEGREES.
REMARKS...HIGHEST SURF ALONG SOUTHWEST FACING BEACHES.
OUTLOOK FOR MONDAY...LITTLE CHANGE.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Curren, Lopez & Simmons gems up for auction
- All-clear given for Skullcandy Oz Grom Open at Lennox Head
- Roberts Surfboards hits the road for East Coast tour
- Muniz hits top of QS ratings as Quarters named at Ballito Pro
- Jeffreys Bay eyes World Surfing Reserve status
- Tand Invitational bodyboard comp waiting period begins
- Luke Davis, Machado & co. star in Reef's new film, "Exit"
- Ballito Pro ready to close in clean, pumping surf
- Concaves, Flats, Vees and how they affect your board's bottom
- Skullcandy Oz Grom Open postponed due to shark attack