WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, local surf shop deals, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, post on the forums with questions, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 AM PDT WED SEP 17 2014
...BEACH HAZARDS STATEMENT IN EFFECT THROUGH THURSDAY EVENING...
...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK...
SURF HEIGHT.............4 TO 6 FEET WITH LOCAL SETS TO 7 FEET ALONG
SOUTHWEST FACING BEACHES.
2 TO 4 FEET ELSEWHERE.
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS
SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......68 TO 74 DEGREES.
REMARKS...LONG PERIOD SOUTH-SOUTHWEST SWELL. STRONG RIP CURRENTS AND
OUTLOOK FOR THURSDAY...LITTLE CHANGE.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Medina & Slater survive Rnd 2 at Hurley Pro
- Surftime Mag announces 11th annual awards
- ASP Prime event in Portugal to kick off this October
- 'Essence of Surfing' plays famous La Costa festival
- 3rd annual Catch a Curl Grom Fest wraps in fun surf
- Hurst & Rosewall take 'Clip of the Season' in Oz
- South America Pro Junior titles launch in Peru
- New dates released for Queensland Junior Titles
- Quiksilver opens concept store in South Sumatra
- Surfersvillage names Firewire MB surfboard winner