WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, local surf shop deals, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, post on the forums with questions, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 PM PST TUE NOV 25 2014
.THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY...
SURF HEIGHT.............2 TO 4 FEET.
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...LOW.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......64 TO 68 DEGREES.
OUTLOOK FOR THURSDAY...1 TO 3 FEET.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- SSS wraps three high school divisions in good surf
- Tia Blanco up for a Libby Award from peta2
- ESA Holiday Surfabout wraps the 2014 season
- Major hurricanes quiet in the Atlantic this year
- Arnaud Darrigade takes top honors at tube event
- Vans World Cup of Surfing kicks off at Sunset
- Honolua comes to life as Target Maui Pro kicks off
- Hainan Classic kicks off Day 3 of Surfing Festival
- Tanika Hoffman does South Africa proud at China Cup
- Who will be nominated to Aussie hall of fame?