WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 AM PST SUN NOV 29 2015
SURF HEIGHT.............1 TO 3 FEET WITH OCCASIONAL SETS TO 4 FEET
IN THE AFTERNOON.
RIP CURRENT RISK........LOW
WATER TEMPERATURE.......63 TO 66 DEGREES.
REMARKS...HIGHEST SETS SOUTH OF DEL MAR.
OUTLOOK FOR MONDAY...2 TO 5 FEET. STRONG RIP CURRENTS.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Honolua Bay sleeps in today & readies for tomorrow
- Pristine conditions for Day Two of Taiwan Open of Surfing
- Vans World Cup of Surfing hits the water at Sunset Beach
- XTreme Video launches cold and captivating arctic surf film
- Surf Dive N Ski Australian Junior Titles to roll at Straddie
- Travel Blog: Neon-era French pro settles down in Nicaragua
- Lay Day for Target Maui Pro - Possible start tomorrow
- World Title Bets & Blogs: What will a dollar on Mick get you?
- World Surf League Africa announces 2015 regional champions
- Behind-the-scenes documentary series continues with Kai Lenny