WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, local surf shop deals, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, post on the forums with questions, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 AM PDT THU JUL 24 2014
SURF HEIGHT.............1 TO 3 FEET.
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...LOW.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......65 TO 70 DEGREES.
REMARKS...MIXED WEST TO 3 FEET AND SOUTH SWELL.
OUTLOOK FOR FRIDAY...LITTLE HIGHER WEST SWELL WITH OCCASIONAL SETS
AT 3 TO 4 FEET. NEW SOUTH SWELL ARRIVING AT 1 TO 3 FEET.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- SIMA Boot Camp P.M. held at Fox Headquarters
- Shock eliminations at the NSW Junior Titles
- North Shore cast re-unites at San Clemente screening
- Victorian Team readies for Australian Surf Fest
- Samsung ad captures wide-range of surf realities
- Pumping surf continues at NSW Junior Titles
- David Troyer wins Surfersvillage Instagram contest
- Miluska Tello wins Cyzone ASP Pro Jr in Peru
- Pros announce "Samsung ASP World Surf Tour" on TV
- Pipeline to a Cure raises record $1.2 million