WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
- Surfing Heritage explores surf relationship with plastic
- Australia appoints Brad Farmer to beach ambassador role
- California Surf Museum honours Nat Young
- Vans Pro QS3000 set to kick off at Virginia Beach
- QS warriors land in Southwest France for the Pro Anglet
- Reef pitches in to aid Greece in refugee crisis
- Fox, Marks, Colapinto and Barton top East Coast groms
- South Africans strong through Tahiti & France
- Wilko knocked out in Round 3 of Billabong Pro Tahiti
- Williams claims victory at prestigious Lacanau event