WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, local surf shop deals, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, post on the forums with questions, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 PM PST SAT MAR 8 2014
...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK...
.THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY...
SURF HEIGHT.............3 TO 5 FEET.
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS
SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......60 TO 64 DEGREES.
REMARKS...HIGHER SETS SOUTH OF DEL MAR.
OUTLOOK FOR MONDAY...3 TO 5 FEET...BECOMING 4 TO 6 FEET LATE IN
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Paige Hareb discusses the new ASP & Snapper Rocks
- Noosa Festival of Surfing kicks off
- Danish barrel-fest: Blue Surf & Travel Mag scores spring swell
- Cory Lopez inks multi-year deal with Inspecs USA
- Bruce Brown to receive lifetime achievement award
- ALAS launches first Facebook video aerial contest
- Arnette launches cross-media share app
- Jamie O'Brien and crew hit Jaws on a soft top
- How do quadriplegic surfers do it? Meet Barney Miller
- Offshore. Clear skies. No surf. Snapper rests