WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, local surf shop deals, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, post on the forums with questions, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 PM PDT WED JUL 30 2014
.THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH THURSDAY...
SURF HEIGHT.............1 TO 3 FEET.
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...LOW.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......69 TO 72 DEGREES.
REMARKS...LOCAL SETS TO 4 FEET NORTH OF NEWPORT BEACH.
OUTLOOK FOR FRIDAY...LITTLE CHANGE.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Surfing Heritage joins Endless Summer fun
- Aussie group offers CPR & board rescue course
- Cox & Wang partner on surfboard installation
- Teen arrested for making threats against US Open
- Israeli surfer evacuated from the Maldives
- Title contenders lead at Vans US Open of Surfing
- Students prepare for WA School Surfing Titles
- Gilbert Brown crowned Costa Rica champion
- Surf culture celebrated in 'Switchfoot II' publication
- Elishama Beckford sweeps Jamaica's Makka Pro