WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, local surf shop deals, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, post on the forums with questions, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 AM PDT MON OCT 20 2014
SURF HEIGHT.............2 TO 4 FEET.
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...LOW.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......69 TO 73 DEGREES.
REMARKS...HIGHEST SURF SOUTH OF LA JOLLA.
OUTLOOK FOR TUESDAY...4 TO 6 FEET WITH LOCALLY HIGHER SETS. HIGH RIP
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Hurricane Ana skirts by Hawaiian Islands
- Billabong chief executive's work visa scrutinized
- Wahu comp wraps in tricky surf at Kiama
- Close & Webb win Toyota Australian SUP Titles
- What's This? Strange worms wash up in Oregon
- Torquay Boardriders claim Victorian title
- Ben Skinner crowned 'King of the Longboard'
- Wetsuit Review: 2014 Xcel Drylock 4/3 with TDC
- Shark bites surfboard at famed Maalea break
- Oli Adams embarks on Captain Ahab odyssey