WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, local surf shop deals, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, post on the forums with questions, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 PM PST MON DEC 9 2013
.THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY
SURF HEIGHT.............1 TO 3 FEET.
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...LOW.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......55 TO 60 DEGREES.
REMARKS...OCCASIONAL SETS TO 4 FEET.
OUTLOOK FOR WEDNESDAY...2 TO 4 FEET WITH HIGHEST SURF SOUTH OF
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Snap Shots: Women's WCT Rookie Nikki Van Dijk
- Tim Bonython's big wave film set returns
- John John & Alana score well at Surfer Poll
- Indigenous Queenslanders surfing program wraps up 2013
- Big Night: Asian Surfing Champs awards ceremony
- Sam Bleakley at front & center of Cultural Tourism
- Nelson Cloarec claims French tube contest
- What's it like going left at Sunset? Kelly illustrates
- Pipe fans wait another day for World Title drama
- Opening day of Pipe Masters doesn't disappoint