WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS
200 AM PDT TUE JUL 28 2015
...HIGH CURRENT RISK...
SURF HEIGHT.............3 TO 5 FEET.
RIP CURRENT RISK........HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS
SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......65 TO 74 DEGREES.
REMARKS...LOCAL SETS TO 6 FEET ON EXPOSED SOUTHWEST FACING BEACHES
IN THE AFTERNOON.
OUTLOOK FOR WEDNESDAY...2 TO 4 WITH SETS TO 5 FEET.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Claims come in that Gold Coast sand banks best in years
- Seabass hits prime North Point and pumping Keramas
- Lena Hannan claims Roxy SUP race at Fistral Bay
- Billabong re-signs Jack Freestone to sponsorship deal
- Paskowitz Family sues Lionsgate, Polsky Films over TV rights
- Surfers Against Sewage Announces Global Wave Conference
- Vans brand up 23 percent in the second quarter
- Australian Travis Grant wins Molokai2Oahu paddleboard
- London Surf / Film Festival names official dates for 2015
- French uber-grom Kyllian Guerin signs on with Reef