WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, local surf shop deals, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, post on the forums with questions, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 PM PDT SAT APR 19 2014
...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK...
.THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY...
SURF HEIGHT.............NORTH OF DEL MAR...2 TO 4 FEET...RISING TO
3 TO 5 FEET SUNDAY. ELSEWHERE...1 TO 3
FEET...RISING TO 2 TO 4 FEET WITH LOCAL
SETS TO 5 FEET SUNDAY.
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS
SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......60 TO 64 DEGREES.
REMARKS...NEW SOUTH SWELL BUILDS TODAY THROUGH SUNDAY.
OUTLOOK FOR MONDAY...3 TO 5 FEET. NEW WEST-NORTHWEST SWELL. STRONG
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach thick into Round 2
- Rastovich Quandary: Save dolphins or garden?
- Endless Summer phenomenon chalks up new event
- New South Wales Premier a milestone for surfers
- Rip Curl Pro Bells takes off with men's early rounds
- etnies team hands out shoes to the homeless
- ZEAL announces new team rider Chris Del Moro
- Northeast surf shops battle at Oakley Surf Shop Challenge
- New Zealand Junior team returns from Ecuador