WelcomeSan Diego Surf Breaks is your source for global surf news, the daily San Diego surf report, local surf shop deals, and more.
Learning to surf? Use the interactive San Diego surf breaks map to pick a spot to surf, post on the forums with questions, and learn how to surf more environmentally-friendly.
Own a surf shop?
Email advertising (at) sandiegosurfbreaks (dot) com to be featured.
SAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 AM PDT MON MAR 10 2014
...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK...
SURF HEIGHT.............2 TO 4 FEET THIS MORNING...RISING TO
3 TO 5 FEET WITH LOCAL SETS TO 6 FEET LATE
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS
SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......60 TO 64 DEGREES.
REMARKS...SURF BUILDING LATE IN THE DAY. HIGHER SET SOUTH OF DEL
OUTLOOK FOR TUESDAY...3 TO 5 FEET WITH LOCAL HIGHER SETS.
For more information go to the Surf Report tab
- Quiksilver Pro Gold Coast back ON!
- Day 2 of Noosa Festival of Surfing gets strange
- Paige Hareb discusses the new ASP & Snapper Rocks
- Noosa Festival of Surfing kicks off
- Not Here Yet: Mysto swell delays Quik & Roxy Pros
- Bruce Brown to receive lifetime achievement award
- ALAS launches first Facebook video aerial contest
- Danish barrel-fest: Blue Surf & Travel Mag scores spring swell
- Cory Lopez inks multi-year deal with Inspecs USA
- Arnette launches cross-media share app