San Diego Surf ReportAll of your San Diego surfing needs in one spot!
- Check local weather conditions
- Get the latest San Diego surf report
- See local tides for the next 24 hours
- Use our interactive San Diego Surf Breaks map to quickly check surf conditions at multiple beaches
- Get the San Diego surf forecast for the next week
Surf ReportSAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 AM PST WED NOV 25 2015
...COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY FOR THE BEACHES IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON
ON FRIDAY... ...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK... .TODAY...
SURF HEIGHT.............3 TO 4 FEET.
RIP CURRENT RISK........HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS
SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......64 TO 66 DEGREES.
REMARKS...HIGHEST SETS SOUTH OF LA JOLLA. STRONG RIP
CURRENTS WILL LIKELY OCCUR DUE TO HIGH TIDAL SWINGS.
OUTLOOK FOR THURSDAY...2 TO 3 FEET.
Breaks MapClick on a break to get its current surf report, click on a break's name in its popup to read more about it.
San Diego Surf Reports courtesy of: Surfline