San Diego Surf ReportAll of your San Diego surfing needs in one spot!
- Check local weather conditions
- Get the latest San Diego surf report
- See local tides for the next 24 hours
- Use our interactive San Diego Surf Breaks map to quickly check surf conditions at multiple beaches
- Get the San Diego surf forecast for the next week
Surf ReportSAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
800 PM PST SUN JAN 25 2015
SURF HEIGHT.............2 TO 4 FEET WITH SETS TO 6 FEET. RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED. WATER TEMPERATURE.......60 TO 62 DEGREES.
REMARKS...HIGHEST SURF ALONG WEST FACING BEACHES...ESPECIALLY SOUTH
OF DEL MAR.
OUTLOOK FOR TUESDAY...2 TO 4...LOCALLY 5 FEET. SURF CONTINUING TO
Breaks MapClick on a break to get its current surf report, click on a break's name in its popup to read more about it.
San Diego Surf Reports courtesy of: Surfline