San Diego Surf ReportAll of your San Diego surfing needs in one spot!
- Check local weather conditions
- Get the latest San Diego surf report
- See local tides for the next 24 hours
- Use our interactive San Diego Surf Breaks map to quickly check surf conditions at multiple beaches
- Get the San Diego surf forecast for the next week
Surf ReportSAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 AM PST SUN NOV 23 2014
...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK...
.TODAY... SURF HEIGHT.............2 TO 4 FEET. RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......65 TO 67 DEGREES.
REMARKS...HIGHEST SURF ON EXPOSED WEST FACING BEACHES. STRONG RIP
CURRENTS DURING TRANSITION FROM HIGH TIDE TO LOW TIDE.
OUTLOOK FOR MONDAY...LITTLE CHANGE.
Breaks MapClick on a break to get its current surf report, click on a break's name in its popup to read more about it.
San Diego Surf Reports courtesy of: Surfline