San Diego Surf ReportAll of your San Diego surfing needs in one spot!
- Check local weather conditions
- Get the latest San Diego surf report
- See local tides for the next 24 hours
- Use our interactive San Diego Surf Breaks map to quickly check surf conditions at multiple beaches
- Get the San Diego surf forecast for the next week
Surf ReportSAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS
200 AM PDT TUE JUL 28 2015
...HIGH CURRENT RISK...
.TODAY... SURF HEIGHT.............3 TO 5 FEET. RIP CURRENT RISK........HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......65 TO 74 DEGREES.
REMARKS...LOCAL SETS TO 6 FEET ON EXPOSED SOUTHWEST FACING BEACHES
IN THE AFTERNOON.
OUTLOOK FOR WEDNESDAY...2 TO 4 WITH SETS TO 5 FEET.
Breaks MapClick on a break to get its current surf report, click on a break's name in its popup to read more about it.
San Diego Surf Reports courtesy of: Surfline