San Diego Surf ReportAll of your San Diego surfing needs in one spot!
- Check local weather conditions
- Get the latest San Diego surf report
- See local tides for the next 24 hours
- Use our interactive San Diego Surf Breaks map to quickly check surf conditions at multiple beaches
- Get the San Diego surf forecast for the next week
Surf ReportSAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 PM PST SAT MAR 8 2014
...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK...
.THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY... SURF HEIGHT.............3 TO 5 FEET. RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......60 TO 64 DEGREES.
REMARKS...HIGHER SETS SOUTH OF DEL MAR.
OUTLOOK FOR MONDAY...3 TO 5 FEET...BECOMING 4 TO 6 FEET LATE IN
Breaks MapClick on a break to get its current surf report, click on a break's name in its popup to read more about it.
San Diego Surf Reports courtesy of: Surfline