San Diego Surf ReportAll of your San Diego surfing needs in one spot!
- Check local weather conditions
- Get the latest San Diego surf report
- See local tides for the next 24 hours
- Use our interactive San Diego Surf Breaks map to quickly check surf conditions at multiple beaches
- Get the San Diego surf forecast for the next week
Surf ReportSAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 PM PDT WED OCT 1 2014
...BEACH HAZARDS STATEMENT IN EFFECT FROM 5 AM FRIDAY THROUGH 2 AM
MONDAY... ...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK... .THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH THURSDAY...
SURF HEIGHT.............2 TO 4 FEET...INCREASING TO 3 TO 5 FEET
RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS
SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......66 TO 70 DEGREES.
REMARKS...BUILDING LONG PERIOD SOUTH-SOUTHWEST SWELL THURSDAY.
OUTLOOK FOR FRIDAY...3 TO 5 FEET WITH SETS TO 6 FEET. HIGHEST SURF
ON EXPOSED SOUTH AND SOUTHWEST FACING BEACHES.
Breaks MapClick on a break to get its current surf report, click on a break's name in its popup to read more about it.
San Diego Surf Reports courtesy of: Surfline