San Diego Surf ReportAll of your San Diego surfing needs in one spot!
- Check local weather conditions
- Get the latest San Diego surf report
- See local tides for the next 24 hours
- Use our interactive San Diego Surf Breaks map to quickly check surf conditions at multiple beaches
- Get the San Diego surf forecast for the next week
Surf ReportSAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
830 PM PDT MON SEP 1 2014
.TONIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY...
SURF HEIGHT.............1 TO 3 FEET WITH LOCAL SETS TO 4 FEET. RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...LOW. WATER TEMPERATURE.......67 TO 74 DEGREES. REMARKS...MIXED SOUTH AND NORTHWEST SWELL. HIGHEST SETS NORTH OF
OUTLOOK FOR WEDNESDAY...1 TO 3 FEET.
Breaks MapClick on a break to get its current surf report, click on a break's name in its popup to read more about it.
San Diego Surf Reports courtesy of: Surfline