San Diego Surf ReportAll of your San Diego surfing needs in one spot!
- Check local weather conditions
- Get the latest San Diego surf report
- See local tides for the next 24 hours
- Use our interactive San Diego Surf Breaks map to quickly check surf conditions at multiple beaches
- Get the San Diego surf forecast for the next week
Surf ReportSAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 AM PDT SAT APR 25 2015
...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK...
.TODAY... SURF HEIGHT.............2 TO 4 FEET. RIP CURRENT THREAT......MODERATE. SURF ZONE CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE
FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF LIFE THREATENING RIP
WATER TEMPERATURE.......61 TO 63 DEGREES.
REMARKS...SMALL SOUTH-SOUTHWEST SWELL. SHORT-PERIOD
WEST-NORTHWEST SWELL HOLDING STEADY OR SLIGHTLY INCREASING.
OUTLOOK FOR SUNDAY...3 TO 5 FEET. LARGE...SHORT PERIOD WEST SWELL.
Breaks MapClick on a break to get its current surf report, click on a break's name in its popup to read more about it.
San Diego Surf Reports courtesy of: Surfline