San Diego Surf ReportAll of your San Diego surfing needs in one spot!
- Check local weather conditions
- Get the latest San Diego surf report
- See local tides for the next 24 hours
- Use our interactive San Diego Surf Breaks map to quickly check surf conditions at multiple beaches
- Get the San Diego surf forecast for the next week
Surf ReportSAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 AM PST SUN DEC 8 2013
...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK...
.TODAY... SURF HEIGHT.............2 TO 4 FEET. RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......59 TO 60 DEGREES.
REMARKS...DECREASING SWELL AND SURF SUNDAY AFTERNOON. SETS TO 5
FEET POSSIBLE ALONG WEST-FACING BEACHES.
OUTLOOK FOR MONDAY...1 TO 3 FEET.
Breaks MapClick on a break to get its current surf report, click on a break's name in its popup to read more about it.
San Diego Surf Reports courtesy of: Surfline