San Diego Surf ReportAll of your San Diego surfing needs in one spot!
- Check local weather conditions
- Get the latest San Diego surf report
- See local tides for the next 24 hours
- Use our interactive San Diego Surf Breaks map to quickly check surf conditions at multiple beaches
- Get the San Diego surf forecast for the next week
Surf ReportSAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 PM PDT WED SEP 2 2015
...MODERATE RIP CURRENT RISK...
.THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH THURSDAY... SURF HEIGHT.............NORTH OF SOLANA BEACH...2 TO 4 FEET WITH SETS TO 5 FEET TODAY...THEN 2 TO 3 FEET THURSDAY. ELSEWHERE...2 TO 3 FEET.
RIP CURRENT RISK........MODERATE. CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR THE
DEVELOPMENT OF DANGEROUS RIP CURRENTS.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......74 TO 77 DEGREES.
REMARKS...LOWERING SOUTHWEST SWELL.
OUTLOOK FOR FRIDAY...1 TO 3 FEET.
Breaks MapClick on a break to get its current surf report, click on a break's name in its popup to read more about it.
San Diego Surf Reports courtesy of: Surfline