San Diego Surf ReportAll of your San Diego surfing needs in one spot!
- Check local weather conditions
- Get the latest San Diego surf report
- See local tides for the next 24 hours
- Use our interactive San Diego Surf Breaks map to quickly check surf conditions at multiple beaches
- Get the San Diego surf forecast for the next week
Surf ReportSAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 PM PDT THU MAR 26 2015
...BEACH HAZARDS STATEMENT FRIDAY...
.THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH FRIDAY... SURF HEIGHT.............2 TO 4 FEET. RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...LOW. WATER TEMPERATURE.......62 TO 68 DEGREES.
OUTLOOK FOR FRIDAY...2 TO 4 FEET. HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK DUE TO
LONG PERIOD SOUTH SWELL.
Breaks MapClick on a break to get its current surf report, click on a break's name in its popup to read more about it.
San Diego Surf Reports courtesy of: Surfline