San Diego Surf ReportAll of your San Diego surfing needs in one spot!
- Check local weather conditions
- Get the latest San Diego surf report
- See local tides for the next 24 hours
- Use our interactive San Diego Surf Breaks map to quickly check surf conditions at multiple beaches
- Get the San Diego surf forecast for the next week
Surf ReportSAN DIEGO COUNTY COASTAL AREAS-
200 AM PDT THU APR 17 2014
...HIGH RIP CURRENT RISK...
.TODAY... SURF HEIGHT.............3 TO 4 FEET. RIP CURRENT POTENTIAL...HIGH. VERY STRONG CURRENTS AND DANGEROUS SWIMMING CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED.
WATER TEMPERATURE.......57 TO 59 DEGREES.
REMARKS...HIGHEST WAVE SETS SOUTH OF DEL MAR.
OUTLOOK FOR FRIDAY...2 FEET WITH LOCAL SETS TO 3 FEET.
Breaks MapClick on a break to get its current surf report, click on a break's name in its popup to read more about it.
San Diego Surf Reports courtesy of: Surfline